401 Harrison Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
Fully remodeled condos in a boutique setting, The Harrison has been completely redone and re-conceptualized since it was known as Tower Two at One Rincon Hill.
The interiors at The Harrison were designed by Ken Fulk, San Francisco-based local interior designer know for his witty and elegant style. The building offers four floorplans for one-bedroom units and four floorplans for two-bedroom units – there are a multitude of options in this 49th story highrise building. Photos coming soon! Video below for inspiration:
- Two-story entry lobby with library and mezzanine that serve as a grand common area.
- Uncle Harry’s – An exclusive cocktail lounge for residents and their guests overlooking the Bay Bridge and water views from the 49th floor.
- Fitness center with heated outdoor pool and jacuzzi.
- Specialized concierge service with doormen and valet.
- The Pantry – Coffee, tea and pastries served with daily newspaper every morning!
Available Listings In This Building