Buying a San Francisco Highrise Condo with Robyn
“Buy what you can afford, but buy.”
As a real estate professional, Robyn helps people make home purchase decisions every day. Whether you are buying a primary residence or looking for an investment property, Robyn can help you navigate through all your buying options in the South Beach and Mission Bay areas. As your agent, Robyn will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including info on schools, the local economy and more.
"Robyn helped me purchase two properties in San Francisco recently. She was on both occasions professional, dedicated, savvy, and effective. She was able to negotiate price and terms that were most advantageous. I recommend her without any hesitation."
"Robyn is the best. I wouldn’t trust anyone else to help me buy or sell a house in San Francisco. She is truly an expert!"
– Melissa P.
"Although I have several agents that I have worked with in the past, I approached Robyn because I was really impressed with her knowledge of South Beach real estate. She also did all showings herself and was always accessible throughout the process."
– Arash E.
Useful Information for Buyers
- Can’t find what you’re looking for? We have access to many off-market listings that can’t be found on MLS or the major real estate websites.
- Our preferred lenders can get you the best possible financing for highrise condo residences.
- My end of year report details 2017’s market dynamics for each highrise building, so you can know how much condos are selling for. Check out SFCondoMarketReport.com
- South Beach is a great place to live, work and play. Find out what’s going in the neighborhood.
Get updated information and more in my weekly real estate newsletter.Subscribe now
Search Condos for Sale in San Francisco
Mortgage Interest Rates in San Francisco
Mortgage interest rates are rising, but still remain at historic lows. Now is the time to make your move before markets change. Below is a cost analysis of the three previous weeks’ interest rates.
Monthly Payment: 30-Year Mortgage Jumbo Loan*
|July 27th, 2018
|August 3rd, 2018
|August 10th, 2018
|August 17th, 2018
*All information contained herein is for informational purposes only and, while every effort has been made to insure accuracy, no guarantee is expressed or implied. Any programs shown do not demonstrate all options or pricing structures. Rates, terms, programs and underwriting policies subject to change without notice. Anyone interested in residential home loans should consult with a qualified mortgage professional and accountant.