Boutique Crenn Opening at Salesforce Tower
Coming Soon! Boutique Crenn at Salesforce Tower
Dominique Crenn is one of the best chefs in the world. In fact, she received the World’s Best Female Chef award from the World’s 50 Best Restaurants list. An established figure in the San Francisco dining scene, Crenn is now opening up a patisserie/art space in the Salesforce Tower. Boutique Crenn will be a restaurant, bakery and pastry shop, serving her own line of coffee and eats sourced from produce grown on her organic Sonoma county farm. The huge 4,000 sq.ft. space will hose art and fashion pop ups. She has also leased 1,000 sq. ft. in the Salesforce Tower lobby that will have art installations and interactive exhibits for visitors and people to engage with.
Cool facts about Dominique Crenn:
- She was born in Brittany, France.
- Wrote the cookbook Atelier Crenn: Metamorphosis of Taste
- Nominated for the James Beard Award for Best Chef in the West
- She gained two Michelin stars for her restaurant Atelier Crenn
- She was featured on Neflix’s Chef’s Table.
Crenn’s San Francisco Restaurants:
Follow her on Instagram:
Get more info on Dominique and her restaurants here: