318-338 Spear, 301 Main, 333 Main, San Francisco, CA 94105
The Infinity Towers San Francisco
The Infinity Towers San Francisco are a premier collection of residential towers that were built in 2008. The four buildings have a total of 650 units between two towers and two podium buildings:
- 318 Spear Street : 8 floors
- 338 Spear Street : 42 floors
- 301 Main Street : 37 floors
- 333 Main Street : 9 floors
This condo highrise community was designed by Heller Manus Architects, who are also principals for the upcoming 181 Fremont tower and the future Oceanwide Towers. There is an outdoor, park-like courtyard on the ground level that connects the four ultra modern buildings together with several seating benches, lush landscaping and leafy trees. The Infinity Towers may be an exclusive community in the highrise neighborhood of Rincon Hill, but it is highly accessible to the rest of San Francisco via nearby public transportation on Market Street. Residents particularly love the amenities, the accessibility and professional staff in this full service community.
Video Tour of The Infinity
The Views at Infinity Towers San Francisco
The Infinity Towers SF has incredible views from its topmost floors, and views vary depending on which direction each unit faces. Units A and B face north and northeast, C and D are East/southeast facing, and E is southfacing. Views span from the Downtown skyline to the Bay, the Bay Bridge, then all the way to ATT Park. Units F and H face west from the Financial District toward the Marin Headlands. Units vary from studios to three bedrooms at Infinity Towers SF. Pricing is slightly lower than newer construction in the area, but between the quality, amenities and service, it is still a very prestigious address and a phenomenal place to live.
Approximate Sizes for Condos at Infinity Towers San Francisco
- Studios: 500-580 square feet
- One-Bedrooms: 700-1,500 square fee
- Two-Bedrooms: 1,000 – 1,800 square feet
- Three-Bedrooms: 1,300 – 3,400 square feet
The Infinity Towers Pricing (as of January 2018):
- Average price per square feet: $960-1481
- Average sales price: $1,222,000
The Neighborhood at The Infinity Towers San Francisco
The Infinity Towers San Francisco is located in San Francisco’s Rincon Hill, wich is part of Transbay District, which also encompasses parts of SoMa and South Beach. Everything is within walking distance from this highrise community: Downtown, Union Square shopping, the waterfront, The Ferry Building and the new Transbay’s City Park. This part of San Francisco looks toward a bright future, and is at the forefront of innovation, creativity, convenience and technology.
The Infinity Towers San Francisco Amenities
- 75-foot indoor lap pool and sauna
- 5,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art fitness center with free weights open from 5:00am-11:00pm
- Full-time, on-site concierge service for Infinity Residents
- Private movie theatre with 96” widescreen and seating for 16
- Club lounge with a catering bar and full kitchen available to residents by reservation
- Business Center and board room
- Conference room with seating for twelve.
Available Listings In This Building