201 Folsom Street, 333 Beale, 318 & 338 Main; San Francisco, CA 94105
Lumina San Francisco
Lumina San Francisco offers premier living in the high rise neighborhood of Rincon Hill, delivering gorgeous design details, a thoughtful amenity package and exceptional service. Lumina SF consists of 656 units within four towers along Main and Folsom Streets. Everything is within walking distance from this high rise community: Downtown, Union Square shopping, the waterfront, The Ferry Building and the new Transbay’s City Park which is scheduled to be completed late 2017. Plus, you have the convenience of a full-service natural grocery, Woodlands, on the ground level. Scroll down to the bottom for Lumina inventory and condo prices.
The Views at Lumina San Francisco
The innovative Lumina towers and units offer exceptional views from wrapped panoramic glass walls overseeing San Francisco’s waterfront, the Bay Bridge and other iconic views. The rooftop terrace also offers views of the city skyline from a unique perspective. Situated mid-building height, the terrace offers a unique perspective of the new Salesforce Tower, Tranbay’s City Park, the Bay bridge and Downtown San Francisco.
Lumina’s Social Atmosphere and Wellness Lifestyle
The Lumina highrises are strategically connected by state of the art shared amenity levels, creating a great social atmosphere to enjoy gatherings with close friends and to meet new people within the same community. Watch movies from the outdoor movie screen amongst the skyscrapers. Grow your own food in the rooftop vegetable garden. Get fit in the state-of-the-art fitness center designed by fitness guru, Jay Wright. The combination of outdoor activities and luxurious details makes for a urban holistic lifestyle at Lumina. ‘Designer Wellness’ is the new definition of luxury. See how Lumina San Francsico sets the standard for Designer Wellness in this Mansion Global article.
Lumina’s building amenities include:
- Club Lounge
- The club lounge is located on the ground level and is the perfect space to welcome your guests .. and to people watch! There is also a backlit bar, fireplace and multiple seating options.
- Rooftop Terrace
- The rooftop terrace is open to all residents and their guests. There are barbecues, fire pits and even an outdoor movie lawn … all surrounded by spectacular city and Bay Bridge outlooks.
- Private Dining Room
- The private dining room is available for larger parties you may host. Not only does it have a complete chef’s “show” kitchen, but also a secondary kitchen for preparing foods. There is also an adjoining outdoor terrace and fireplace for entertaining.
- Screening Room
- This state of the art movie room is laidback with comfy sectional sofas, dimmed lighting, large projection screen and surround sound.
- Fitness Center
- The ±7,000 sq. ft. fitness center has yoga and high impact aerobic studios and the latest in cardio and strength equipment.
- Rock Climbing wall
- we are proud to say we are the only residential community to have our fitness center equipped with a 20-ft tall rock climbing wall.
- The 75’ lap pool is comfortably heated year round and is naturally lit from architecturally designed skylights above.
- Residents has access to a steam room, dry sauna, private treatment room, men’s and women’s changing rooms and day lockers.
- Music Practice Room
- The sound isolated studio is available for residents to practice and play music. It’s perfect for forming weekly jam sessions!
- Game room
- Another large communal space with ping pong, pool tables and more lounge space for you and your guests.
- Private Lounge
- The perfect place to spend some quiet time outside your condo.
- Children’s Room
- Throw your kid a birthday party in this colorful playroom – it has a wall-sized chalkboard, large flat screen TV and wide array of toys.
- Pet Grooming Station
- Lumina cleverly added pet washing stations to their amenity package. It a great way to keep dog hair out of the bath tub!
- Audi at Home
- A selection of Audis are available for reservation for Lumina residents.
Available Listings In This Building