401 Harrison Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
The Harrison, San Francisco
The Harrison offers full remodeled condos in a boutique setting with some of the highest views in the city. These luxury residences has been completely redone and re-conceptualized since it was known as Tower Two at One Rincon Hill. The Financial District, AT&T Park, and the Embarcadero are all within walking distance and if you do drive, the building includes valet parking as a standard service.
The Harrison building was designed by Solomon, Cordwell, Buenz and Associates and built in conjunction with One Rincon Hill in 2008. 401 Harrison was recently remodeled into residential condominiums, re-envisioned by renowned interior designer, Ken Fulk. Together, the two buildings share a robust package of luxurious amenities including two fitness centers and the 49th floor sky lounge, Uncle Harry’s.
The interiors at The Harrison, designed by local celebrity Ken Fulk, features elegant finishes such as Carrera marble, unlacquered brass hardware, Waterwork fixtures and Studio Becker cabinets. The building offers four floor plans for one-bedroom units and four floorplans for two-bedroom units – there are a multitude of options in this 49th story highrise building.
Video of The Harrison, San Francisco
- Uncle Harry’s Lounge featuring 3,500 sq. ft. homeowner penthouse lounge on the 49th floor, designed to host groups and private events
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with unparalleled, unobstructed, panoramic vistas of the Bay Bridge, harbor, and city from Uncle Harry’s
- Fully equipped catering kitchen
- Custom wine bar and seating areas, TV and wet bar available for private events
- Private dining area
- The Pantry which features complimentary hot and cold drinks (available 24/7), pastries and yogurt available daily (complimentary and adapted to residents’ preferences)
- Outdoor heated pool and Jacuzzi
- 2,500 sq. ft. fitness center
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms with steam rooms
- Two-story curated library
- 24-hour attended lobby
- 24-hour valet parking
Available Listings In This Building