1515 Union Street, San Francisco, CA 94123
1515 Union Street, Pacific Heights, San Francisco, CA 94123
Number of Units:
Number of Floors:
Average HOA Fees:
To Be Announced
Union House is a 7-story mid-rise development with larger residence floor plans that include:
- 7 one bedroom residences ranging from ~783-955 sq. ft.
- 3 one bedroom residences plus den ~913 sq. ft.
- 23 two bedroom residences ~1,124-~1,772 sq. ft.
- 6 three bedroom residences ~1,871-~2,437 sq. ft.
- 2 townhomes ~1,481-~1,815 sq.ft.
Every home features modern details and classic styling with luxurious design elements such as oversized picture frame windows and high ceilings.
Union House also features generously proportioned residences, some with wide-open views of the Golden Gate Bridge and the Marin Headlands.
Union House is located at the junction of three San Francisco’s iconic neighborhoods of Russian Hill, The Marina District and Cow Hollow. A quintessential San Francisco location.
- High-design, double-height lobby
- Seated Parlor with Fireplace
- Attended lobby
- Virtual doorman
- Landscaped sky lounge with fire table, dining, lounge seating, and outdoor grill
- Secured double height parking garage
- Resident storage
The Views From The Roof Deck at Union House