JUST SOLD IN BERNAL HEIGHTS
$671,000 OVER ASKING PRICE
Robyn Kaufman’s proactive marketing plan generates high sales results for her clients. She will advise you on the improvements that will deliver the highest return on your investment.
Case Study: 114 Crescent Ave, Bernal Heights
Listed $1,099,000 | SOLD $1,770,000
Sold for $1,497 per square foot
The seller had completed significant improvements throughout the course of their stay:
- They replaced all windows with high end dual paned Anderson picture windows.
- Upgrading bath fixtures: shower enclosures and toilets.
- Bought new washer/dryer.
- Invested in exterior upgrades, including the facade and entry.
Robyn and her team of contractors prepared a cosmetic improvements plan on an expedited timeline that included:
- New premium paint throughout
- Deep cleaning of both the facade and interior spaces
- Full staging of the house interior spaces and backyard
Robyn’s digital marketing includes:
- Professionally taken photos of your property for MLS, Redfin, Compass, Trulia, Zillow and all real estate websites
- Live video throughout the interiors and aerial shots of your outdoor space and neighborhood amenities
- Easy to read floor plans for buyers to understand the layout of the home
- 3D Tour self navigating tour for buyers to virtually walkthrough before visiting the home
- Interactive map of the neighborhood’s hot spots including parks, restaurants and entertainment
GET MORE INFO ON YOUR HOME’S WORTH. CONTACT ROBYN TODAY
READ MORE ABOUT 114 CRESCENT AVENUE
Enjoy Bernal Heights living in this classic 1940’s home in THE MOST magical setting. 114 Crescent Avenue is located in the Holly Park neighborhood of Bernal Heights. This light filled home, adjacent to St. Mary’s Park, is detached on three sides and enjoys green space outlooks to lots of open space. The back yard is nearly 70 feet deep and has a large, accessible view deck. There’s an updated eat-in kitchen, formal dining room and living room with fireplace. The home has period detailing throughout. The current owners added Anderson windows. There’s a third bedroom and bath on the lower level. There’s a one car garage with a basement flex space. Walk to Holly Park for recreation, walk to Precita Park, walk to Bernal Heights Park, enjoy the hiking trails of Bernal Heights, walk to Cortland Avenue for shopping and dining. Walk down to the Mission District. There’s easy access to 280/101, MUNI, BART, & tech shuttles. Live in Bernal Heights, San Francisco’s family friendly neighborhood.
OUR VIDEOS SHOWCASE THE HIGHLIGHTS THROUGHOUT OUR LISTINGS
WE ALSO PROVIDE EASY TO READ FLOOR PLANS FOR BUYERS
OUR MAPS SHOW BUYERS ALL THE LOCAL HOT SPOTS AROUND THE HOME