Quarter 3 2020 San Francisco Market Report
South Beach Trends & Insights
Get sales information for many condo buildings in Rincon Hill, South Beach, Yerba Buena,
Mission Bay and Dogpatch. Click through below:
South Beach Average Sales Price
South Beach Average Price Per Square Foot
South Beach Average Days On Market
South Beach Active Listing Inventory
National Trends & Insights
It’s hard to believe that more than 6 months into COVID-19 the demand for new, unique homes continues to increase. Here’s what we’re seeing across the country:
- Mortgage rates have dropped below 3%, the lowest in history.
- US home prices increase 5.5%, with sales of homes over $10 million up 11% YOY. (WSJ)
While we never thought it would be possible, we’re seeing rates as low as 2.87% and predict this could last well into 2022.
- Buyers want convenience: Searches for washer/dryer have increased more than 350%.
- Buyers want a personal oasis: Searches for outdoor space have increased more than 900%.
- Buyers want property in “Zoom towns”, places that are booming as remote work takes off.