Your Shelter-In-Place Resource Guide for South Beach & SF
I hope you are all staying healthy and well during this unprecedented time. As we settle into new patterns and schedules, whether you’re working from home, watching your children (or both!), let us remember that we are all here for each other. Below is a list of shelter-in-place resources that you can utilize while you’re at home or safely out and about. Feel free to pass this along to friends and family:
- A Running List of San Francisco Restaurants Open For Delivery and Take out.
- The Organic Coup Is Offering Order Pickup and Delivery
- Feeling fancy? Atelier Crenn also has To Go Orders:
Buy gift cards from your favorite salon, clothing boutique or restaurants to help them stay in business.
- A neighbor on Nextdoor is collecting donations of masks and disinfecting products for hospitals.
- Volunteers to pick up perishable and prepared food from businesses and deliver it in vehicles directly to neighborhood food programs.
- The SF Chronicle suggests to reach out to elderly neighbors on Nextdoor to see what their needs are, whether its a grocery run or pick up medication.
- Peleton is offering new subscribers a 90-day trial for their at-home workout app
- SF Yoga Teacher Tony Eason will have online yoga classes soon. Stay tuned at:
- This YouTube Yoga teacher has hundreds of online yoga classes, from Yin Yoga to Vinyasas Flow
Global Pollution Levels Plummet
LOW INTEREST RATES
Home loan rates remain very close to the best levels ever, and with the Fed buying mortgage backed securities for the foreseeable future, we are not expecting home loan rates to go too high any time soon.
As always, I am here to help! Call me if you have any questions about the state of our real estate market.
City and Water Views! Luxe Finishes at Arden
Turnkey Expansive Corner 3 Bedroom Highrise
ADDRESS: 708 Long Bridge #1507
2 Bedrooms / 2 Baths / 1 Parking Spot
Turnkey 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath Corner residence is available for sale at Arden in Mission Bay. This 1565 square feet corner residence on the 15th floor has big views of the San Francisco Bay, Mission Creek canal, and the city skyline. From the master bedroom, enjoy outdoor city views from the private balcony. It has over $100K in upgrades, parking and storage. A secure building, Arden allows showings by appointment only. Call me to set up a tour if you would like to live in this fabulous building.
Built in 2016, Arden enjoys a prime location steps from parks, restaurants and shopping. And a short walk to Chase Center – home of the Golden State Warriors!
Offered at $2,750,000
South Beach Market Stats
Average Sales Price
Average Days On Market
Average Price Per Square Foot
Just Sold: The Metropolitan #1507
Found The Buyer In One Day
Huge Outdoor Terrace with City Views
355 1st Street #1507 | SOLD $1,700,000
2 Bedroom / 2 Bath / 1 Parking
We ratified this condo in only 3 days during our pre-marketing period. The offer came in over asking price and sold for $1,457 per square foot.
Virtual Open Houses
UTILIZING MY DIGITAL TOOLKIT
I am holding Virtual Open Houses to continue to provide you with best-in-class service during the time of this “Shelter in Place” ordinance.